APIDOX Changes; what about the name?

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jul 6 08:50:27 BST 2005

Anders Lund said the following, On 2005-07-06 07:54:
> On Tuesday 05 July 2005 23:28, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
>
>>As some of you may have noticed, the APIDOX for KDE SVN trunk have
>>undergone considerable revision. Allen Winter and myself have been putting
>>a lot of effort into cleaning them up, styling them nicely, and making them
>>all-round more accessible. We have done this for the modules we could find
>>that have API dox -- that is kdelibs, kdebase, kdepim and koffice [*].
>

> Very cool.
>
> Some of the documentation is private/only for KDE developers, such as the
> documentation for kdebase/kate. Is there a way we can mark it as such, so
> that everybody can know that when browsing the API docs?

The overall result looks awesome to me. Adriaan, may I ask for keeping
conventional page titles/headers ie. "Library Reference" or "KDE API
Reference" or something like that instead of "API dox Reference"? I am asking
because "dox" is not very wide known word...

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska / Kexi Team