APIDOX Changes

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 09:57:48 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 07:54, Anders Lund wrote:
> Some of the documentation is private/only for KDE developers, such as the
> documentation for kdebase/kate. Is there a way we can mark it as such, so
> that everybody can know that when browsing the API docs?

Er, I don't follow. You mean the API isn't stable and shouldn't be used by
third-parties? Or that you have been making risqué jokes in the comments and
don't want people to find out?

Classes that specifically are internal only can be marked with @intern .
Otherwise you can create a Mainpage.dox -- I've just added one for you.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot