[patch] usability of media:/ labels

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Mon Jan 31 17:02:54 GMT 2005

Le Dimanche 30 Janvier 2005 00:01, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> For me, what's worse is that I have the same device mounted twice in
> different mountpoints -- and kio_media doesn't let me tell one from the
> other. Not that it matters much, though.

Sorry that media:/ is not helpful here. ;-)
But during its design phase I've been advised (by David Faure IIRC) to not
handle this case since it's a really unusual setup. I was pretty sure someone
somewhere was doing it! :-D

Just curious, could you explain me your use of such a setup?

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."