sqlite in kdelibs

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 22:43:05 GMT 2005

I second this.  Why don't we wait until Qt4 is released for chrissakes before lamenting the
inadequacy of SQL support.  No, wait a minute, how about _communicating_ any deficits that you see
in Qt4's SQL module _right now_, before plowing ahead insisting that no third party support will
ever be good enough.