[patch] create link to directory (newmenu)

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Wed Jan 12 19:22:12 GMT 2005

Hi all,

as nobody on kde-usability answered, I try here:

I found the following question on the kde list, and reading the answer, I ask
myself if it is understandable by a newbie to find the "Link to Location ..."
below the "File" menu.

(Also, as I do not create a Device itself, it should be called "Link to
device")

I propose to move the entries "Link to Application" and "Link to Location" one
level up, so that I have create new->
* Folder ...
* Link To Application ...
* Link to Location ...
* File >>
* Link To Device >>

Do you think the attached patch is OK ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.