Small icons

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Jan 12 10:38:35 GMT 2005

Hi,
I discovered yesterday that I can set the size of the Small icon size (at
least when using a svg iconset, someone said that it is otherwise not
possible). So I set it to 22 to see what would happen.

If that is going to be possible, we should sweep for widgets/applications that
uses a hardcoded size and change them to use KIconLoader::IconSize( Small )
instead. I allready spotted some places in Kate where this is the case, and
I'm going to fix them. Other apps seems to have issues too, for example KMail
doesn't make space in it's statusbar. There are most likely many places.

-anders

--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund at jabber.dk