KDE 3.4 Control Center UI Review

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Feb 13 22:40:03 GMT 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 23:09, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> On Sunday 13 February 2005 18:31, Waldo Bastian wrote:

Waldo, you rule !

> > Local Network Browsing
> > - Slightly too short, needs 610, VSIZE
>
> This one is probably lan service config page. I planned working on this
> already for some time, but never got around to do it.
>
> > - needs 939, HSIZE
>
> This must be the three buttons at the bottom ("Guided lisa setup...",
> "suggest settings" and "advanced settings").

The kcm modul still refers to reslisa in some places, which is still installed
but not displayed anymore by default. If I remove the references there will
be even more string changes (and one feature less: "Use rlan:/ instead of
lan:/ in konqy navigation panel", at least not any longer configurable via
GUI)

I'd like to do the changes, but I'd like to have a "go" first.

Bye
Alex