KDE 3.4 Control Center UI Review

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Feb 13 22:09:12 GMT 2005

Hi,

how did you get these numbers ?
Probably I have different font settings, cause with my setup local network
browsing works with  Width: 726,  Height: 519, samba info with  Width: 791,
Height: 523.

On Sunday 13 February 2005 18:31, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Local Network Browsing
> - Slightly too short, needs 610, VSIZE

This one is probably lan service config page. I planned working on this
already for some time, but never got around to do it.

> - needs 939, HSIZE

This must be the three buttons at the bottom ("Guided lisa setup...", "suggest
settings" and "advanced settings").

> Samba
> - needs 1234!!!, HSIZE
> - needs 752, VSIZE
> - split out advanced tab to separate dialog window?

Probably.

Fixing these problems will probably involve string changes...
Can I change it anyway ?

Bye
Alex