KDE 3.5.1 and 3.6

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 00:30:14 GMT 2005

What is the state of "freeze" on branches/KDE right now?

There are a number of changes I'd like to make in kdeaccessibility/kttsd and
I'd rather not wait 1 to 2 years to make them publicly available.

There are also a number of accessibility changes that ought to be made in
kdelibs.  See the KOffice Accessibility Assessment here for details:

http://accessibility.kde.org/reports/

Is there going to be a 3.6 release and can I begin working on them in
branches/KDE?

I suppose the answer comes down to: is anyone willing (and able) to be the
release coordinator for a 3.6 release.  (Stephan, I know you'd rather
everyone work on KDE 4, but its a long way off.)

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer