A new KColorCombo fro KDE 4?

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Sat Aug 13 12:01:20 BST 2005

Le Vendredi 12 Août 2005 15:31, Luciano Montanaro a écrit :
> I have done some work that may be related to this, I sent a message to the
> list some time ago, probably at the wrong time, since I got no answer on it
> at all:
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=111729049927039&w=2
>
> It is a patch that makes the KSelect and KXYSelect widget use the theme
> engine to draw the borders. Maybe it could be useful to apply it too, since
> the KColor chooser is being reworked.

Oh, very great!
I also pested about the non-standard borders of those widgets.
I second this.
Would be good if the patches were merged in SVN!

By the way, there is another odd-looking widget: KDualColorButton.
Could you correct it too?

I will look in QStyle if there is a specific border style for
combobox-popups... Since I'm just drawing a foreground-color rectangle for
the moment...

Perhapse SC_ComboBoxListBoxPopup.
But I don't know how to retreive the frame size.
Have to try...

Best regards,
Sébastien Laoût.