Office/ and Utilities/ menu reorganization

Hans Oischinger hans.oischinger at h3c.de
Fri Aug 12 09:22:55 BST 2005

On Friday 12 August 2005 01:16, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> As far as I understand the plan is to throw out any program or library that
> is unmaintained or (too) little maintained. So perhaps those examples are
> currently inside KDE, but they are part of stuff that is "free to hunt".
Sorry that I jump in on this thread as this is slightly OT:

Is there some (wiki) page with a list of those unmaintained apps in KDE?
I doubt that anyone will offer help here as long as he doesn't know about it,
which will in long term result in the death of this application.

Throwing out apps out of KDE with reason is ok (e.g. we didn't find a
maintainer for it), but if we don't even ask for maintainership publically
it's not.

Greets, Hans