Office/ and Utilities/ menu reorganization

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Aug 8 17:34:50 BST 2005

On Monday 08 August 2005 18:06, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
> If applications are less important or immature they should not be
> shipped by default. Just release them separately.

That's not a real solution for the "less important" applications.
Releasing together with KDE means much more than "my app is inside KDE
by default". It also gives you some infrastructure and things you don't
need to care about like the release management and package creation.
And of course which is not so important for 80% of the users might be
very important for the rest.

Andras