Office/ and Utilities/ menu reorganization

Cédric Pasteur cedric.pasteur at free.fr
Sun Aug 7 22:15:23 BST 2005

Hi,

As KFormDesigner creator, I disagree with the position you've chosen for it in
the menu. So far, KFD is very similar to Qt Designer. It only allows to
create .ui files, so it is only used by developers, and has nothing to do
with 'Office'.
Consequently, KFD should go into Development menu, just as Qt Designer, where
it should always have been (i've not changed it yet only because I'm too
lazy).

Bye
--
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." -George W. Bush, in
Sept. 2000