[RFC] "Documents Folder" icon in "system:/"

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Aug 2 19:03:26 BST 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 10:45, Kévin Ottens wrote:
> Don't forget that the home folder is still the place where are your
> personal files! It must be more obvious that it's related to _documents_
> IMHO.

this is really one of those things we ought to examine closely in kde4:

	how do divide up the user's home directory?

i personally believe that a separate Documents directory makes very little
sense. we need to keep it in KDE3, but KDE4 gives us the opportunity to
re-examine this. i've got in on my aKademy2005 discussion list.

--
Aaron J. Seigo