LDAP server free for use ;)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Apr 23 17:47:48 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2005 22:19 schrieb Mickael Marchand:

Hi Mickael,

> the directory already contains Kolab2 and Mozilla LDAP schemas (though
> mozilla's one is still under development, rumours are saying that full
> support might be in thunderbird 1.1 ...).

I am very interested in how to integrate Mozilla LDAP schemata in Kolab 2.

What about Samba Schema?

> informations (name and email basically), it's up to you to add more
> information when you get the account opened if you want it (phone
> numbers, company ...) ;)

What about using the Kolab 2 web admin GUI for maintaining the personal data?

> any comments and ideas to improve/extend this service are welcome,

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany