KDE-Docs.org

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Apr 17 14:04:55 BST 2005

Hi,

> The advantage is that you probably get more user attention, voting,
> discussions and third party contributions. This could stimulate and boost
> your user base.
>
> The disadvantage is that you lose control. The contents is controlled by
> the user community.

sorry, I don't understand at all what it is about.
is the server a KDE one? how do i have access to the server? cvs?
how is the content controlled by the user community? what does that mean about
the integration of the files in the application? (all new language must be
tested for KHangMan and KLettres to see if the current code support it so I
need to try it prior to upload).

The only problem i have with KNewStuff at the moment is where to put my data.
I thought this would be a solution...

annma