KDE-Docs.org

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sun Apr 17 10:24:12 BST 2005

On Saturday 16 April 2005 22:08, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On April 16, 2005 12:50 pm, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i have put KDE-Docs.org online.
> > The idea is to connect our strong user community with the KHotNewStuff
> > Framework and our applications.
>
> hi,
>
> what does that mean on the server side? my stuff is currently in
> www/areas/edu/khangman and same for klettres and this should not stay here
> (www/ is for website files)
> is this on a new server? is it possible for me to move and then manage my
> stuff?

Yes, you can move your stuff to KDE-Docs.org if you want.

The advantage is that you probably get more user attention, voting,
discussions and third party contributions. This could stimulate and boost
your user base.

The disadvantage is that you lose control. The contents is controlled by the
user community.

> thanks in advance,
> Anne-Marie

no problem. :-)