KDE-Docs.org

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Apr 17 14:15:55 BST 2005

Hi,

after my second coffee this morning i realize who you are. i am not good with
names at all...
so this is not a kde server and you would like kde-docs (BTW doc mean
documentation in my jargon)  to be like kde-apps.
while kde-apps and kde-look are great, your kde-docs cannot integrate KHangMan
and KLettres. These are educational programs, the data needs to follow strict
guidelines. It also needs tests by me to adapt the code to the new language.
For example the African dialect data I got 2 days ago for kLettres needed
that I add 2 lines of code.

so it does not answer my server problem and it is not appropriate for my
programs. It does not mean that no edu app will use it. Please note that i
only speak here for KLettres and KHangMan whose data are very special. it'll
be perfectly OK I suppose for kvtml data and we have lots of files quite
unknown for our users.

annma