KDElibs: KSystemTray: On window close dialog

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Sep 29 14:34:25 BST 2004

On Tuesday 28 of September 2004 01:06, Sébastien Laoût [temporar] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was away for some days.
> But then I can work on the system tray message thing.
>
> I implemented suggestions :
>
> If everybody is OK I will (try to) commit.
> Then, all KDE applications could start to use it.

 Could you please change the function to let's say closeShouldOnlyHide() with
return value being bool? I.e. the example code would in practice turn to "if
(Settings::useSystray() && Global::tray->closeShouldOnlyHide(kapp->name());".

 I'd like to patch my KDE to do "return false;", as I'm no big fan of all
those apps which like to keep hanging around and need to be really quit in
special ways. And it should also make things simpler in case somebody finally
finds a good way to get rid of this confusing overloading of the close button
(and it certainly is, why would this dialog be needed otherwise?).

 Thank you

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer