KDE 3.3.1 release plan

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Sep 27 20:44:02 BST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 21:21, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I still don't know when I will start tagging as I got too much to do
> at work.

A short notice (sent to kde-core-devel) like:
"I'm back from vacation and buried in work. I'll inform you when 3.3.1
will happen as soon as I know myself. And besides, the date I mentioned
in my blog is wrong."
would have been much appreciated and would have prevented the confusion
and my (unjustified as I know now) rant.

> But I will announce a couple of days before on
> kde-cvs-announce. And _that_ is the official channel for release
> information.

Okay.

Regards,
Ingo