KDE 3.3.1 release plan

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Sep 27 20:37:47 BST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 15:34, Frans Englich wrote:
> But those details are optional right? All necessary/mandatory
> information is on kde-core-devel/kde-cvs-announce, and not that place
> where one have to wade between people's underwear, dogs, and what
> not?

It's "filtering" really. Essentially if you don't have the nervous
capacity to handle peoples underwear (some of it rather nice actually)
or dogs (with or without underwear) you obviously can't stand the
stress related to a new release hence you shouldn't worry about it.

Zack

--
If knowledge is power, and power is sexy, then why am I still single??