Migrating Qt Crytpographic Architecture to KDE CVS

Justin Karneges justin-psi-A4HSxAr4s6pBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 25 02:48:37 BST 2004

On Friday 24 September 2004 06:11 pm, Brad Hards wrote:
> 1. Justin makes up a tarball of the QCA part of his CVS tree and sends it
> to me. Obviously it would be a bad idea to commit anything to that version
> of QCA.

Sent.

> A. How do we handle the mailing list? Does it stay on the [Delta] list, or
> do we move it to a KDE server?

I vote staying on Delta for now.  Once QCA 2.0 is completed, I doubt there
will be much left to discuss, and at that point we may not even need a list
anymore, or kde-core-devel could be used.

> B. Do we want to define a release schedule?

I'm not sure if we need this right away, but here's one just in case:

Putting out a 1.1 that contains the KOffice necessities is probably the first
goal.  Maybe October 15th.  After that, we can slowly move towards 2.0, which
should be ready early next year (before KDE4 ?).

-Justin