Incidents, once in a while

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Wed Sep 1 21:27:08 BST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 22:13, Frans Englich wrote:

> I started the KDE Usability Articles project, which
> exactly aims for taking care of the why/rationalis-side of usability
> -- a documentation platform which people can "learn" usability, find
> inspiration and on the shoulders of giants invent new things.[...]
> http://usability.kde.org/kua/current/
>
> (the grayed out articles are written, I've just not found the time
> for feeding them for review, due to finishing the HIG in time for
> aKademy)

It's interesting to note that one of the only three articles available
is about "Discussing Usability Issues". I don't know who has written
it, because it doesn't mention any authors, but if it is you I doubt
that this kind of stuff will ever take off as you seem to concentrate
on things you are apparently not very good at.

> I also need help with continuing this; If anyone have ideas how I can
> achieve a productive discussion about for example KUA with respect to
> other documentation efforts, without getting told to go hide under a
> rock.

If you think moving your personal problems with Aaron to the core
developers list is a way to have a productive discussion it might in
fact be better if you would hide under a rock ;-)