ui-standards.rc tweaks to Settings menu

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 21:01:28 BST 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 21:34, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> On October 27, 2004 12:43, Frans Englich wrote:
> > So, a solution to that, in several senses big problem, is coming.
>
> and i'll just reiterate my support for that here on kde-core-devel ;-)
>
> the big challenge is going to be getting the knowledge together. some of it
> is firmly tucked away in the my minds of certain developers and/or only
> documented fully IN THE CODE itself. it would be great, IMO, if those who
> were the authors of or are the current maintainers of these pieces of code
> were able to step forward and write, or at least serve as consultants on,
> the respective pieces that need to get written.

Maybe these are good jobs for the quality team ?
So: select a topic you want to document, find the developers which know about
this (via mailing list etc)., and then consult them (via private email, irc,
etc. ) until you can write the documentation.
Might help against lazy developers (like me and many others) which don't find
the time/aren't good at writing good documentation.

Bye
Alex