Supermount handling in KMountPoint

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Fri Oct 15 17:05:17 BST 2004

Le Vendredi 15 Octobre 2004 17:54, David Faure a écrit :
> OTOH one might wonder why anyone needs KMountPoint to show supermount-ed
> directories.

Because they are mountpoints too?

> Those don't need Type=Device .desktop files to be
> mounted/unmounted, and KMountPoint is mostly used in the property dialog
> for device .desktop files, no? (no objection to the patch, just wondering
> where the class is used)

It's used in the media:/ fstab backend that simply query KMountPoint... then
it would require special cases for supermount. And since I suspect that this
kind of handling could be necessary in other software as well, it's a good
thing to put this fix in KMountPoint.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."