[patch] enhanced file properties dialog

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Oct 11 22:16:30 BST 2004

On Monday 11 October 2004 21:16, Martin Koller wrote:

> > ? Do we? Oh indeed. Never realized that.
> > I would accept a patch that changes it to only do it for directories.
>
> Good. Will change that.

What do you think about the attached patch ?

> > If you mean for directories: if all the info provided by the metainfo is
> > already there (or can easily be made to be), then we could hide the
> > metainfo tab indeed.
>
> Yes.

The current meta info only shows size and files (in the first level of the
directory).
The Size/Files on the first property tab shows always the complete (recursive)
size/files of the folder.
If this is not important, we could simply scratch
kdeaddons/kfile-plugins/folder

Shall I ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.