[patch] enhanced file properties dialog

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Oct 10 20:05:36 BST 2004

Hi all,

I've seen that the current file/directory properties dialog shows also the
disk free/usage from the file system on which the given file is on.

The problem I see here is, that usability wise this information should not be
intermixed with the properties belonging to the file itself.
Currently it is between the size of the file and the modification time.

The attached patch fixes this by placing this information below the file-time
stamps (delimited by a separator).
In addition I show a graphical representation of the disk usage (progressbar).

OK to commit ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.