'LIBADD' contains unknown flag

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Nov 9 10:07:52 GMT 2004

Am Tuesday 09 November 2004 08:13 schrieb Lauri Watts:
> That's not so bad though, since kde-config also segfaults, so even if I make
> kdewidgets compile, kdebase can't even get through configure.
Hmm, if it crashes it could mean that the bsd linker isn't as robust as hoped,
but still supports the linker flag. But perhaps you can tell us about the back
trace, so we can check if there is a problem that just doesn't happened yet
to Linux users. If not, we will disable it for non-linux systems.

Greetings, Stephan