open tasks, jobs, unmaintained stuff, etc.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 5 22:07:20 GMT 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 22:56, Zack Rusin wrote:

> Yap, I agree and I'm sorry, I worded it in a bad manner in my first
> email as Aaron pointed out and since I had a bad day I got pissed off
> rather quickly because people took it as a holy crusade and call to
> arms which always gets on my nerves and I went off.

Ah, well -- in my case I'm just horribly afraid that the first comfortable
computer environment since my Sinclair ZX Spectrum is going down the path of
all gnomes... That's bad for the old blood pressure, and that's bad for the
composedness.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi