open tasks, jobs, unmaintained stuff, etc.

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Mar 5 21:56:14 GMT 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 16:37, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Friday 05 March 2004 22:34, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > But that's not the point and it was never meant to be. What I want
> > though is an application with which I can look at the config of my
> > family without having to move from my chair. I want to be able to
> > diff their configs to one master config which I've setup for them.
> > I want to know what options differ on their systems. And if I can
> > get description of what they do in the same application, even
> > better. And I don't want to use grep + diff to do that.
>
> In that case, it's probably a bad idea to start talking about
> retiring confusing options.

Yap, I agree and I'm sorry, I worded it in a bad manner in my first
email as Aaron pointed out and since I had a bad day I got pissed off
rather quickly because people took it as a holy crusade and call to
arms which always gets on my nerves and I went off.

Zack

--
if Barbie's so damn popular, why do you have to buy her friends?