open tasks, jobs, unmaintained stuff, etc.

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Mar 5 21:42:35 GMT 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 17:16, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Sure. I just fear that KDE my remove too much in general. Some will
> get too enthusiastic and start to remove options from their own
> application, thinking that it's a good thing to do now, because we
> can edit them in another application. I'm not paranoid and I hope
> that the end results will be really good and nobody will lose his/her
> mind.

I really can't do anything about that. What you're saying is that you
don't trust KDE maintainers to make legitimate choices as far as their
applications go. It's the choice of having an option available only
through kwrite vs kconfigeditor, never main config dialog vs
kconfigeditor.

Zack

--
We have enough youth... how 'bout a fountain of SMART?!?!