New KIO Slave: diff

Shaun Jackman sjackman at telus.net
Tue Jun 29 18:56:56 BST 2004

I've written a KIO slave in the spirit of the other archive
slaves to view diff (patch) files. It shows which files are
patched in a directory view, and can extract specific patches
from the patch archive.

This is an early release. It is read-only. It does not support
directories; it displays all patches in the root of the diff.
It currently only supports context diffs. Finally, it does not
support .diff.gz files. This final item would be very useful.

If this interests anyone else, I'd very much be interested in a
collaborator.

Please cc me in your reply. Cheers!
Shaun