new sounds for kde 3.3: almost done

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Tue Jun 29 14:29:44 BST 2004

Hello All!

I've just published the updated sound set for KDE 3.3. You can immediately
download this set at: http://artemio.net/projects/kdevibes/vibes/kde3.3.

Changes:

 - today I recorded glass breaks (*), phone beeps, car honks that are of
simply amazing quality compared to the old sounds
 - created many new sound effects for window actions
 - synthesized some new event/fx sounds

There are 51 sounds in the set, 1.6 Mb total (128 kbps oggs).

Only 8 sounds/effects left to create to completely substitute the old set. I
hope to finsish the set this week before 3.3 beta 2.

Enjoy the sounds.

Sincerely,
Artemio.

* I broke two glass cans in my garden (really! ;-)), and sampled the sounds.
And I had to clean up all those hundreds of damn broken glass pieces
myself!!! ;-)

--
KDEvibes: audio environment for KDE -> http://artemio.net/projects/kdevibes/
[local time 16:14:45 (GMT +3) 29 June 2004] [system uptime 6 min]