New KIO::Slave: x-kde-icon

Sébastien Laoût sebastien.laout at tuxfamily.org
Tue Jun 22 13:18:41 BST 2004

Le lun 21/06/2004 à 22:17, Frerich Raabe a écrit :
> I think this is overengineered. Why not simply use a placeholder in the
> docbook files, an entity as in
>
> <imagedata fileref="&kde.icondir;fileopen.png"/>
>
> Then, simply create a tiny file with one entity declaration at configure time
> - and &kde.icondir; expands to the directory where the actual icons of the
> application are stored. Include that file in kde-chunk.xsl, and then you
> would have solved the "duplicate icons" problem as well, no?

I don't use Kommander for the moment but I can imagine they need icons.

So, Kommander scrits could also benefit this very simple KIO slave.

However, I can be wrong :-)
I will search if this is useful.

Le mar 22/06/2004 à 11:28, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> Beside that, this solution doesn't help you when generating help pages
> for a web site using meinproc.

I also plan to publish the help of my program on line.
So, if this issue can be solved too (whatever solution you find) I will be happy.

My 0.5 cent :-/