KDEvibes in KDE 3.3: yes or no?

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Wed Jun 16 12:01:38 BST 2004

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 13:40, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> Yes, this will happen; no, it's not urgent and you don't have to send 20
> mails a week about it to keep people from forgetting it.  Settle down, take
> a deep breath and everything will be alright.
:-)

> Just make the sounds available -- when I get around to looking at it I'll
> let you know what's missing.  I'll add it to the feature plan shortly...
Thanks a lot, Scott! I am very glad that you didn't forget about our plan ;-)
The sounds are here, they are just waiting - I can publish them on the
KDEvibes site to make them instantly available.

Okay, I will wait for your investigarion results, thanks again for your help.
I will now write down a map for old sounds to the new ones.

Artemio.
--
KDEvibes: audio environment for KDE -> http://artemio.net/projects/kdevibes
[local time 13:57:32 (GMT +3) 16 June 2004] [system uptime 1 hr 55 min]