KDEvibes in KDE 3.3: yes or no?

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Wed Jun 16 11:40:41 BST 2004

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 12:07, Artemio wrote:

> Don't you want KDE 3.3 to have new sounds? ;-) Guys, I wish I was more than
> what I am and could do all this myself. But I need help.

Yes, this will happen; no, it's not urgent and you don't have to send 20 mails
a week about it to keep people from forgetting it.  Settle down, take a deep
breath and everything will be alright.

Just make the sounds available -- when I get around to looking at it I'll let
you know what's missing.  I'll add it to the feature plan shortly...

-Scott