XML Desktop config files (was: Re: Tons of questions. And some patches

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Jan 26 20:29:21 GMT 2004

Am Montag 26 Januar 2004 21:25 schrieb Dr. Juergen Pfennig:
> Currently only Microsoft could support meta-data in their NTFS file system
> (they have the capability to write multiple streams into a file). Under
> Linux we can't very well at the moment. What is so wrong with something
> that doesn't hurt and that is so easy to implement?
What doesn't hurt? I think you first need to document your threshold of pain,
then we can tell you what's wrong with something that doesn't hurt.
Just an example: does smoking hurt?

Anyway, you know the german saying starting with Kleinvieh, do you?
So you need to have more advantages than "it's easy to implement".

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화