German events in 2004 - Spring/Summer

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Sat Jan 24 12:28:29 GMT 2004

On Friday 23 January 2004 09:43, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

> * Mar 6-7 GNU/Linux Informationstage 2004 (LIT) in Wilhelmshaven
> there will be live streams of the talks between Chemnitz and Wilhelmshaven
> WE ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR KDE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TALK ABOUT KDE AND RUN A
> BOOTH THERE
> There are interesting things going on there - the gnomes will be very
> present, but no kde so far...
> Contact: eva (who will not be able to attend :-(

Frerich and I have just decided that we will both be attending and offering
two or three talks as well as doing a booth (hopefully with the help of a few
more people from the area). Frerich will be talking to the organizers as to
what kind of talks/workshops they'd be interested in.

Details should go to kde-events-de or something, I just wanted to signal that
there is a task force on the case now. ;)

Till