German events in 2004 - Spring/Summer

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Fri Jan 23 08:43:00 GMT 2004

Hi everybody :-)

we will have some events in Germany soon and I am looking for people who are
willing to join. Here they are:

* Feb 16-17 	Linux Expo Ulm 2004 in Ulm
http://www.linux-expo.de
My company has a tiny booth and we offer a demopoint to KDE.
Kurt and me will have talks on KDE Printing and Qt Software Migration
It would be nice to have one more KDE person at the KDE demopoint.
Contact: me

* Mar 6-7  Chemnitzer Linuxtag 2004
http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/2004/allgemeines/
there will be a KDE PIM Groupware Meeting in parallel
Contact: Danimo

* Mar 6-7 GNU/Linux Informationstage 2004 (LIT) in Wilhelmshaven
there will be live streams of the talks between Chemnitz and Wilhelmshaven
WE ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR KDE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TALK ABOUT KDE AND RUN A
BOOTH THERE
There are interesting things going on there - the gnomes will be very present,
but no kde so far...
Contact: eva (who will not be able to attend :-(

* Mar 18-24 CeBIT 2004 in Hannover
http://www.cebit.de
Further information is available in the wiki:
We are also still looking for more people to help. This is the largest IT
event on the world and all major players will be there...
We also still have the chance to get some talks/tutorials in there
http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=CeBIT

* Jun 23-26 Linuxtag 2004 in Karlsruhe
http://www.linuxtag.de
Orga team wanted :-))
Call for Papers is open

Ok, so far for now. Please contact me if you want to help/know more.

Greetings,
eva