kdenetwork/kopete

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon Jan 19 10:05:54 GMT 2004

On Sunday 18 January 2004 20:24, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Sorry, but if every application wants to have an extra slot in
> the release schedule, then we're not going anywhere.

Perhaps there should be a

#define KDE_VERSION_SUFFIX " RC1"

in kdeversion.h to use? That way you only need to update one version.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the problem with retagging some files (besides
the risk for regressions)? If it takes 11 hours to tag thousands of files it
should take only 30 minutes to re-tag the few files that need it, no?

--
Martijn