More directories in the directory configuration

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon Jan 19 15:12:16 GMT 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 07:26:02PM +0100, Sven Leiber wrote:
> One is a "music" directory.  <-- I think the standard directory was
> ~/documents/music
>
> Another is a "public_html".   <--- I think the standard directory was
> ~/documents/public_html

Let's not let KDE dictate how a user works or organizes files.

By the way, public_html is quite meaningless without a web server running,
and even if one is running, it would need to know about this location.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer
cap at capsi.com | Place your hand in mine, I'll leave when I wanna