makefile -f Makefile.cvs aborts with compile_kpilot does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at Kossebau.de
Sun Jan 18 22:03:25 GMT 2004

Am Sonntag, 18. Januar 2004 16:57 schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:
> Mickael Marchand wrote:
> > I don't remind seeing this in the policy ;) ("breaking while merging
> > during days is allowed")
>
> How about using a little common sense at least?
> For about three weeks all development in kdepim took part in a separate
> branch. All new features were added there. Now all kdepim developers need
> to merge their commits from osnabrueck_branch to HEAD.
>
> > anyway,
> > just another policy which applies to everyone except the people who wrote
> > it
>
> Come one! The new features need to be merged, and that's the task of
> several people. Sorry that they are not in a video conference and trying to
> commit to cvs at exactly the same minute...

Hehe, because they would have to use a non kde-app (don't know about the
status of that arklinux video thingie)? ;)

My only 2 cents:
Next time please announce the trouble times ahead, so everyone has a decent
chance to be prepared for this. Should please anyone. :)

Greetings

Friedrich