New version of Panel Clock applet

Clarence Dang dang at kde.org
Sun Jan 11 11:37:31 GMT 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:03 am, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 09:12:49PM +0930, Kevin Gilbert wrote:
> 4.) There are many little C++ style problems, ... passing constant
>     values to functions (I saw "void f(const double)" somewhere),
Hmm, what's wrong with that?

IMHO it achieves 2 things:
1. tells the reader of the code that you aren't going to modify the local copy
of the argument
2. it helps the optimiser esp. with constant propagation

As a bonus, you get interesting looking functions declarations like:

    int mystrlen (const char * const s);

:)

Cheers,
Clarence