Regarding kpdf

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Jan 2 05:15:43 GMT 2004

On Thursday 01 January 2004 18:06, Rob Kaper wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 06:56:19PM -0600, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> > I'd also prefer to see it moved back to kdenonbeta for 3.2 and if it's in
> > better shape in a few months discuss bringing it back for 3.3...
>
> Hold on. We release betas to discover bugs, and then those betas discover
> bugs, we remove the applications?

Well, it was moved in under the assumption that it would shape up a bit -- so
far it seems that the general feeling is that it's not there yet.

This is not something that is logically connected with betas, nor is there
some concrete rule book for such things.  If there's a general concensus that
it shouldn't be released as is (this isn't yet clear) then we won't -- simple
as that...

-Scott