Regarding kpdf

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Jan 2 00:06:02 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 06:56:19PM -0600, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> I'd also prefer to see it moved back to kdenonbeta for 3.2 and if it's in
> better shape in a few months discuss bringing it back for 3.3...

Hold on. We release betas to discover bugs, and then those betas discover
bugs, we remove the applications?

At this point it's starting to look more beneficial to KDE to get a release
out than to endlessly hope some day all of our code will be flawless.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer
cap at capsi.com | Place your hand in mine, I'll leave when I wanna