KDE 3.3 release

Brad Hards bhards at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 28 22:44:09 GMT 2004

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:15 am, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Coolo, next conference is scheduled to August 21, so maybe is good we have
> a RC or even a beta during the conference, so people will discuss problems
> and solve it there, and make everyone else from outside pay attention on
> the conference to see what 3.3 will bring..
How firm is the conference date? I'm currently planning on coming to Europe
early Sep, but I've not made any bookings yet, and I'd love to come to a KDE
conf. Where is it to be held?

Also, August 21 will put you in the middle of Olympics time - very bad /
expensive travel at that time based on the Sydney experience.

How about getting 3.3 out, and using the conference to do bug hunting for
3.3.1; as well as planning for 4.0 :-)

Brad