KDE 3.3 release

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Sat Feb 28 17:57:01 GMT 2004

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 10:15:12AM -0300, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> > What do you think about June 2004 KDE 3.3 beta and through July
> > release candidates and beginning of August 3.3 [1]?

Sounds fine!

> Coolo, next conference is scheduled to August 21, so maybe is good we have a
> RC or even a beta during the conference, so people will discuss problems and
> solve it there, and make everyone else from outside pay attention on the
> conference to see what 3.3 will bring..

Not sure we should use the conference for last-minute 3.3 fixes. The event
is much more suitable to kickstart big 4.0 changes. If we're aiming for a Q3
release, KDE 3.3 should be quite frozen and our approach should be
conservative towards it, by the time August comes.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 2/17 Blink-182, 2/29 Anti-Flag 3/5  Anti-Flag/Heideroosjes
cap at capsi.com | 3/19 The Offspring, 3/24 Good Riddance/None More Black