Web cvs

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 01:11:11 GMT 2004

Hi Christopher, folks,

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 01:59, Christopher Molnar wrote:
>After 197 complaints in my inbox, generated by the immature as$hole who
>spammed all the lists without coming to me first for discussion,  plus
>all the traffic in the lists, I have solved the problem.

Who was complaining?  I think what happened was probably bad and people should
have contacted you rather than ranting around senseless. On the other hand a
notice about financial issues to kde-www or similar would have been a good
idea.

>WEB CVS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
>ANON-CVS IS GONE AS WELL.

Is that your last word or are you interested in sorting things out? I think we
should all cool down. We should move the discussion on kde-www and maybe
kde-policies. I think it's completely inappropriate to rush things.

Cheers,
  Daniel