Web cvs

Christopher Molnar molnarc at pandmservices.com
Wed Feb 25 00:59:46 GMT 2004

After 197 complaints in my inbox, generated by the immature as$hole who
spammed all the lists without coming to me first for discussion,  plus
all the traffic in the lists, I have solved the problem.

WEB CVS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

ANON-CVS IS GONE AS WELL.

I am very happy that folks who handle all the rest of the services have
unlimited income and can afford to host and give away services forever
for free. There was no graphics on the page, there was a one line link.
For a server that takes 15,000+ hits a day on webcvs, and a lot of CVS
access, and a lot of my bandwidth I do not think that this 1 link is to
much to ask.

-Chris