[Sysadmin] Re: advert on webcvs

Christopher Molnar molnarc at pandmservices.com
Wed Feb 25 00:47:38 GMT 2004

Oh, the reason it has appeared is financial. All these years services
have been given for free, not one person has ever offered to donate
space, or help with the bills. I like a lot of others have to start
looking at financial matters. I did not want to say I need donations,
or the web cvs goes away, but that is basically the bottom line.

-Chris